Asi es la vida en Peru

A sketch of life in Lima

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Work


Because of sensitivity issues, it looks as though it would be counterproductive for me to discuss publicly what I've been working on (kind of like how US law enforcement is complaining about what is divulged on HBO's program The Wire). However, I have been having some very cool experiences learning about intelligence gathering by law enforcement, including seeing a police officer arrested for bribery. It's also been interesting learning about some of the technology being used to fight crime. I hope my boss continues to put faith in me so that I can make a positive contribution to the intelligence community here in Peru.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow cool Rich!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home