Asi es la vida en Peru

A sketch of life in Lima

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

South Beach, Miami


As always, it was wonderful to spend a couple nights with my uncles Mark and Kirk in Miami before my flight to Peru. Their dreamy condominium on the 21st floor overlooking South Beach is the perfect place to kick back and relax. While I was there, I was privileged to meet one of their friends, Billy, who was the first and only professional baseball player to come out. Another interesting experience was to go with Mark to the Cuban barbershop that he uses. Mark and Kirk spoiled me by taking me to several of their favorite restaurants on the ultra-posh Lincoln Road. We brainstormed a bit on our plan to meet in Argentina in March. I also acquired a couple hand-me-down tennis shoes. Thanks, Kirk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home